Post To Question

funzero randy at vision-india.org
Thu Apr 12 16:06:10 EDT 2007

I am a newbie and keep records for a small non profit.  GnuCash has been
working well for us - at least for two weeks.  I wanted to try something -
using customers to track donors.  To do this I would show a donation as a
payment associated to a customer.  The  payments would go into an A/R
account that was undeposited checks.  When deposited it would be moved to
the appropriate account such as checking.  I set up a customer and tried to
do a payment but it says that don;t have a post to account.  I did set up a
A/R account under Assets but still cannot get a post to to show up.  What do
I need to do.

Randy