Post To Question

Arthur Dyck arthur at avefoodcoop.ca
Thu Apr 12 21:17:51 EDT 2007

Technically, it's not the correct usage of a AR account which is assets
expected but not yet received.  I would create an asset account like
Undeposited Funds to record the checks and then make a transfer to your
checking account when deposited.  It would make your balance sheet
easier to understand for your members.

Arthur