Can't find help files

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Sun Apr 15 00:26:17 EDT 2007

A while back there was a discussion on not being able to find the help files
after install. I can't find that discussion any more after searching through
the gnucash users files, and maybe someone else can remember where to find
it.

I'm running SuSe 10.1 and when I enable the crauch repository I can find
documentation, but it keeps giving me the message that it can't find a
dependency.............

"There are no installable providers of libxml2 == 2.6.26-1.guru.suse101 for
libxml2-python-2.6.26-1.guru.suse101.i686[-20070402-124749]"

I have Gnucash 2.05 installed, but the latest documentation I see is 2.01.

What am I missing? I have both guru and packman also enabled.

bob at rsmits.ca

"I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil. I simply suspect that
if Microsoft ever met up with the devil, it wouldn't need an interpreter."
-InfoWorld Editor Nicholas Petreley