Bug Day: Sat, Apr 21, 1500-2200 UTC

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Apr 18 18:17:25 EDT 2007

This Saturday, April 21st, we're going to have the first GnuCash Bug
Day.

Of course, you're welcome to help triage, find, file and even resolve
bugs at any point, but this Saturday we're going to focus on this
explicitly, and would like your time and support to do so.

The primary things to do this Bug Day are:

- join irc://irc.gnome.org/gnucash
- help with any/all of the following
  - testing the 2.1.0 release (or SVN)
  - triage and confirming bugs

Specifically, we need to focus on the areas that the 2.1 code touched
heavily:

- running the whole app on Windows
- reports (core and business)
- check printing
- scheduled transactions: data file reading/writing and UI

Bug Day will be ongoing from 15:00 [1] - 22:00 UTC in #gnucash on
irc.gnome.org ... please join us there! :)

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=21&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}