How is gnucash working on the mac?

Vladimir Weinstein weivsara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:34:12 EDT 2007

Yes - I was able to download fink and do fink install gnucash2
It might have not gone all the way through in the first iteration,
but it did eventually install. It was for 2.0.4. Later, when 2.0.5.
got in Fink, I was able to get it through selfupdate / update-all
process.
This is on MBP.

Hope this helps.

Regards,