French terminology

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at free.fr
Sun Apr 22 06:57:10 EDT 2007

I have some trouble on finding the reports which corresponds to the
terminology used by my French accountant.

Here are the terms employed by my accountant, followed by what I think
is the corresponding report:

balance                    ?= Récapitulatif des comptes
balance                    ?= Relevé des revenus et depenses
grand livre                ?= Grand livre de base
détail du compte           ?= Journal de transaction
détail mensuel des comptes ?= Rapport de transaction

Can somebody versed in French and accounting practices, I'm thinking
especially to the French translator(s), give me the equivalent in term
of GnuCash reports.

TIA
--
Peter FELECAN