Kubuntu Feisty autoremove

Arthur Dyck arthur at avefoodcoop.ca
Wed Apr 25 17:52:27 EDT 2007

I am running 2.0.5 on Kubuntu Feisty.  Adept has been notifying me for
some time that I had a bunch of superfluous files and to run autoremove
to get rid of them.  Some of the files didn't look all that superfluous
to me, but I said to myself, Kubuntu couldn't be wrong, could it?  So I
ran autoremove.  The result was I lost most of my icons, I had to
reinstall Evolution and a few other more minor programs.  But today I
attempted to import a QFX file and found that that is no longer listed
as an option.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Do I have to do a
reinstall of Gnucash in order to fix this?

Arthur