No online quotes -- missing Perl module

David Hampton gnucash at love2code.net
Thu Apr 26 09:40:09 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 07:25 -0400, Donald Allen wrote:

> I've cd'ed to /usr/bin and run gnc-fq-update as root

This should have installed the Date::Manip module.

Date::Manip is not a part of the standard perl distribution.  Its an
add-on module that is typically packaged separately.  On FC6 these
packages are called perl-5.8.8-10 and perl-DateManip-5.44-2.fc6.  I have
no idea what they would be called on Gentoo.  Use your package manager
on the 32-bit system to see what
package /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Date/Manip.pm belongs to and then
install the corresponding package on the 64-bit system.

David