How to input fee charged from loan account and taken from savings account

Stephen J. Gowdy gowdy at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 29 04:35:10 EDT 2007

Hi Brendan,
  	The fee doesn't change the loan account, does it? Shouldn't it
just go from Savings to Fee?
  	For different day transactions I just live with the dates not
always being correct. Having a transfer account for all possible
transactions probably doesn't scale very well. Not sure what other folk do
or if there is something in gnucash to do that correctly.

  							regards,

  							Stephen.