GnuCash 2.1.1 Released

Vladimir Weinstein weivsara at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:01:29 EDT 2007

Reporting success building, installing and running GC 2.1.1. on
MacBookPro, using Fink with additionally installed latest version of
swig.

Managed to go through my regular ritual of importing OFX/QFX files
with no problem. Also played a bit with scheduling.

Only minor annoyance happens when I reject a transaction on QFX
import. That transaction still appears in my register. It does not
affect the balance, but it won't go away until I restart GC.

Regards,
v.