OFX formatted in XML

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:27:10 EDT 2007

Thanks.

But does SGML allow for using such construction like

OFXHEADER:100

where there is not < and > signs ????

BTW, does any one knows what happened to OFX Specification site

www.ofx.net/ofx/default.asp

???

I've been receiving " (110) Connection timed out" for 2-3 last days.

Anyone knows mirror of this specification ?

Regards,

Maciej