[gnucash-user] Account Transactions Report???

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 4 13:32:23 EDT 2007

> On 4 August 2007 at 9:52, gnucash-read-only at doink.com (GnuCash
> Mailing List Account) wrote:
>
>> I'd like to print a report of the transactions in my
>> Expenses:Entertainment account for last year, and include the
>> "double line" details.  How can I do that?
>
> I figured it out.  What I want is a "Transaction Report".  I got
> confused and thought I wanted an "Account Report" an "Account
> Transaction Report".  But, those reports don't allow for any date
> range, nor have the "memo" detail that I want.  "Transaction Report"
> lets me choose both of those attributes, and more.

Actually, the Account Report and Account Transaction Report from
the register use the register date range.  Basically, those reports
are designed to let you "print the contents of the register".