Root Accout Problem

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Aug 7 21:24:43 EDT 2007

Ashish Nabira <Ashish.Nabira at Sun.COM> writes:
>    I am facing a strange problem. I have reinstall Fedora core 6 and then
>    copied the old backup of my account to it. When I open it, is shows "Root
>    Account " as top entry

This indicates that you've saved your datafile with 2.2.x, and then re-opened
it with 2.0.x.  Is that not the case?

> and when I try to process payment for a customer It
>    keeps asking the transfer account. There nothing to select in transfer
>    account. Also in that process payment window Post to  Shows

Hmm.  I'm not sure if this situation (using the 2.2-saved file in 2.0) was
tested very well.  Given that you were previously using 2.2, can you
re-upgrade?

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}