Getting quotes automatically

Yuval Hager yuval at avramzon.net
Wed Aug 8 01:32:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've installed Finance::Quote, and it is detected by Gnucash, and I can
activate it in other applications (e.g. I have a perl script that fetches
currency convertsion using Finance::Quote).

However, whenever I click on 'Get Quotes' in the price editor, I get the
following error: Unable to retrieve quotes for the following items:
CURRENCY:USD.

I tried to activate '--debug' mode, but found nothing special in the logs. I
do see a line for every currency fetched in the log, including USD.. so I
can't tell what is the problem..

Regards,

--yuval