Question/Comment

Thom McMurray mcmali at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:22:57 EDT 2007

First off, let me say that I found GnuCash thanks to an article in
LifeHacker.com last month.  I started using it right away and I'm very
impressed.  I'm an accountant for a multi-national organization and use
QuickBooks professionally (corporate decision).  Since I keep personal money
is several currencies I was drawn to the multi-currency features right away.
Thanks for all the work that has gone into this project.
I have a question, though.  I've been all over the help documents but I'm
stumped on this.  I'd like to configure the stocks to automatically update
but the instructions seem to be written for the Linux user.  I'm on Windows
XP.  Is this an option for me?  I have a functional level of computer
knowledge but I'm not tech-language savvy.   The help file suggested I use
this email if I had questions about this set up.  Hopefully you can help me.

Many thanks,

Thom McMurray <http://www.mcmali.com/>
C&MA Bookkeeper - Mali
mcmali at gmail.com