Can't Run

Kiley Barraclough k_barraclough at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 22:39:25 EDT 2007

The Fink team got me over this hurdle (I just needed to enable the crypto tree then run another selfupdate).  I found gnucash2 after that.  The next problem is that when I run 'fink install gnucash2' I get the following failure:

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Failed: can't batch-install packages: /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-i386/devel/autoconf_2.60-4_darwin-i386.deb /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-i386/devel/autoconf2.5_2.60-4_darwin-i386.deb

Dave Reiser <dbreiser at earthlink.net> wrote:

troubles much better than I, though.

Try 'fink selfupdate-rsync' and then 'fink list gnucash' (no 2 yet). You
should see listings for both the gnucash and gnucash2 series (base
package + -shlibs and -docs). Then you can 'fink install gnucash2'

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net