Summary bar

Kumar kumar_gr.78 at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 20 00:44:06 EDT 2007

Hi, I\'m currently using GnuCash version 2.0.1 on Linux FC6. First of all, thanks for this wonderful software. Its one of the main reason I\'ve been holding on to linux. Its also great toknow that it is now available in windows too.I\'ve a few questions:1. Is there a way to save view menu options? I tend to hide the     summary bar, but every time I open GNU cash, the bar comes up    again and I\'ve to go to the view menu and disable it. Is there a way    for this option to be saved across invocations?2. I was quite suprised that with so much of functionality packed in it,     the program didn\'t encrypt its account files. I was wondering if there    is a way for me to actually have password based protection when opening    and account file?Thanks,Manikam.