Can't delete a transaction

Jason Yamada-Hanff jasonyh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:06:26 EDT 2007

If I start a "virgin" file, make a new account, and then enter in a
transaction -- I cannot delete it before or after committing it.  very
strange that this problem has not shown up for anyone else?

Derek, it does not really work for any transaction at all.  At least, not
that I have found yet.

thanks for your help all!