[all] Error 2, Cannot Install on SUSE 10.2

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Thu Aug 23 13:00:32 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 06:00 -0400, Marc Ferguson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem getting through "make" on my SUSE 10.2.  I took me all
> night to get through "./configure" because it was asking for so many
> libraries I didn't have installed.  Once I finally got through it, my "make"
> is giving me issues too, but I can't really figure out what's wrong.

If you're new to Linux, I strongly suggest you install Christian Rauch's
RPMs for SuSE 10.2.

See the attached list posting for more details.

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support