anyone found a pocket pc program to sync with gnucash?

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:47:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Dave.  I gave it a whirl but it will not sync the database with
a WM5 pocket pc.  I've had this problem with other handmark software
(ppc version is exclusively sold through handmark) and had to find
alternatives.

Anyone else used synced pocket pc financial program successfully with gnucash?

Thanks!
Alan