Compiling gnucash-2.2.1 on FC7 missing slib

Hale Boyes, Kevin Kevin.HaleBoyes at encana.com
Wed Aug 29 11:54:29 EDT 2007

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Graeme Nichols <gnichols5 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Any clues anyone?

I'm running F7 on one of my machines and am able to build GC.
I had to install the following first though:

yum install libofx-devel
yum install swig-devel
yum install intltool
yum install libtool-ltdl-devel
yum install libgnomeprint32-devel
yum install libgnomeprintui22-devel
yum install gtkhtml3-devel
yum install gtkhtml38-devel
yum install guile-devel
yum install sysconftool
yum install goffice
yum install goffice-devel
yum install goffice04
yum install goffice04-devel

I'm not sure about the goffice stuff but I think I needed
the goffice04 packages for the 2.2.0 install.

These are needed for register-rewrite branch

yum install planner  - I think this was already installed?
yum install planner-devel

> And you'll get 2.2.0 on F7.  Then you'll know you have all the right
> dependencies and if you want you can then 'rpm -e gnucash', pull in
> all the build-deps, and then build it yourself.

How do you pull the build dependencies?  Is it manually as above or is
there a secret, special command that I don't know :-?

Thanks,
K.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.encana.com