Charts in OS X

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 02:08:32 EST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007, at 1:07 AM, Rudye McGlothlin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone confirm that they have a up-to-date Gnucash installation
> on OS X where the charts work correctly?
>
> I'm spinning my wheels trying to get them to display on my system,
> and I'm out of ideas.  I'm wondering if they work for anyone.
>
> Regards,
> Rudye

Depending on what you mean by working correctly, I think I have such
an installation. And I built it on a complete reinstall of fink and
gnucash on a clean install of Leopard, so I don't think there are any
missing dependencies in the .info file.

I get colored graph segments that seem to match the legend
descriptions, and probably match my data. I don't use the charts much
at all because my cash swings are too irregular to look pretty. (And
I've never been willing to wrestle with options enough to trim things
down in any intelligible way.)

Are you getting any error messages in the terminal window? What system
version? What gnucash version? What fink version?

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net