Charts in OS X

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 22:03:11 EST 2007

Rudye,

I'm bit out of my element with Macports. I thought there is a specific
incantation in macports lingo to force guile16 as gnucash's target.
but anyway...

gnumeric and gnucash do nominally use the same graphics library
functions -- libgoffice, if I'm remembering correctly. And it probably
matters which version of cairo libgoffice is using (or not using). And
that in turn may be interacting badly with gtk+. So, I'm afraid I
can't help much.

Fink is more careful about maintaining backward compatibility of
libraries than macports is (but an awful lot of fink's gnome is
ancient because of that persnickety bit. May change by January, but...).

Dave