Downgrade instructions

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Dec 13 16:53:30 EST 2007

"Richard Mancusi" <vrman49 at gmail.com> writes:
> Does anyone have detailed instructions of how to move from
> 2.2.1  to  2.0.5?  Yes, I know what to do on my distro to
> force the version.  What I need is what to do in GnuCash.
>
> e.g.
> 1. "remove root account" - how, where  - etc.

For each previously-top-level account under Root, Edit it and make it a
top-level.

> 2. libs to look for

Huh?   Your package manager should handle this.

> 3. etc.

If you're using Scheduled Transactions (SXes), you'll need to delete them.
The 2.0 file parser should refuse to parse a 2.2 file with SXes.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}