What's your favorite year end method?

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Fri Dec 21 19:12:32 EST 2007

As a non-programmer (well, perhaps shell script...), would it not be
better to leverage existing reporting frameworks? As an example,
OpenOffice.org recently released code from the Pentaho open source BI
project for database reporting.

In 1.8, I customized one of the invoice formats to suit my needs
somewhat, and it was a pain. Reporting and the ability to make reports
and other GnuCash output reflect your company's image would enhance the
usability of GnuCash significantly, IMO.

Regards

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-866-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.