Scheduled transactions incompatibility

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 17:42:34 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007, at 3:09 PM, Grant wrote:

> I upgraded to gnucash-2.2.2 and when I select the Scheduled
> transactions editor, the whole app crashes.  I actually lost about an
> hour's worth of work this morning.  What can I do to get my gnucash
> file fully working with 2.2.2?
>
> - Grant

What system are you using? Does it crash when you open the editor or
close it? Or are you opening the Since-Last-Run dialog?

I have problems on Intel Macs with 2.2.2 either closing the SX editor
(seg fault, bugzilla 505972) or if the SLR dialog runs automatically
on startup (bus error, bugzilla 505975). So far the backtraces
available haven't been particularly helpful.

If you're using an intel mac, I recommend going back to 2.2.1 until
someone can figure this out.

Dave
--
David Reiser