Setting up on-line banking - aqbanking

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 22:51:31 EST 2007

I'm trying to get started with gnucash 2.2.2 on windows XP

I was running the AqBanking setup wizard.  After entering the data, in
the User Configuration window, OFX tab, I pressed the get accounts
button.  It looked like it was working, based on the log display, then ...
-----------------------
qt3-wizard.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience ...
------------------------------
then after closing that window ...
---------------------------------
The external program "AqBanking Setup Wizard" failed to run successfully
because the additional software "Qt" was not found.  Please install the
"Qt/Windows Open Source Edition" from Trolltech by downloading it from
www.trolltech.com

If you have installed Qt already, you will have to adapt the PATH
variable of your system appropriately.  Contact the GnuCash developers
if you need further assistance on how to install Qt correctly.

Online Banking cannot be setup without Qt.  Press "Close" now, then
"Cancel" to cancel the Online Banking setup.
It worked once for a different account, but consistently fails now.
I have C:\Program Files\gnucash\bin in my PATH environment variable and
qt3-wizard.exe is in that directory.  I read somewhere that for 2.2.2 I
didn't need to download Qt, it was built in.

Any help out there?
Brad