Canada Quebec Taxes ?

Marcel Dessureault marcel.dess at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 13:29:55 EST 2007

Oki

Exemple:
I have 100.00$

My TPS is 7%
My TVQ is 6%

100,00 - 7%(TPS) = 107,00$
and after, I must calculate the tax of 6% on the amount of 107,00$
Tax of 6% of 107,00$ = 6,42$
Finally,
TPS 7,00$ + TVQ 6,42$ + 100,00$ = 113,42$
My total amount is 113,42$

into this moment, I must change tax TVQ according to different amount in my
table of taxation
Is this possible to put that automatically without modifying the table of
taxation to each different amount?
Thank you !

translation by Google