Cash ledger reports

Ariel asgnucash at dsgml.com
Sun Feb 4 10:34:13 EST 2007

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Dave Smith wrote:

> Tommy Trussell wrote:

>> Alternatively, depending upon the resources of your union, you might
>> consider paying a programmer to create the report. I suspect it might
>> not be a difficult job if you find a person already familiar with
>> scheme.

> That's an interesting suggestion that I had not thought of. I'll do some
> work on that. If I make any progress then I'll put a note on this
> mailing list. We support Open Source software so if we can develop
> anything we would make it available.

Can I suggest that if you hire someone, hire someone on the existing
development team? They could probably do it faster then an outside person.
It's also a good way to thank the developers (or at least one of them).

I can't seem to find a list of core developers on the wiki, but the
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Development page on the wiki has a (broken)
link to a tip jar (the home page has a working link, but I'll leave it
for a developer to verify the link and then change the wiki).

 	-Ariel