multiple sets of books

Arthur Dyck arthur at avefoodcoop.ca
Sun Feb 4 12:36:21 EST 2007

I have been using Gnucash for a couple of years now for my personal
finances and have barely scratched the surface of the program.  I am now
also going to be doing the books for an npo that I am associated with.
What is the best way to run the two sets of books?  I was thinking I
would create a new file in a different directory and then just open the
set of books that I wanted to use.  Is there a problem with doing it
that way or can anyone suggest a better way?

Arthur