How can I download a complete manual for gnucash 2.0 ?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Feb 7 09:46:10 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 00:05 -0600, L J Bowen wrote:
> How can I download a complete manual for gnucash 2.0.4 ?

The help should be available through the application, and is available
online at <http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml>.

While there are downloadable PDFs of the 1.8 help manual and concepts
guide, I don't believe we have PDFs of the 2.0 version ... but the bulk
of the content is the same.  As well, the HTML versions aren't
downloadable, but could be spidered off the site rather effectively.  We
should probably make both available.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}