Trouble compiling 2.0.4 under OpenSuse 10.2 g-wrap/guile problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 9 22:17:11 EST 2007

Quoting stefan <stefan.norin at bredband.net>:

>>   guile -c "(use-modules (g-wrap gw standard))"
>>

> I did get: ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
> ERROR: file: "libgw-guile-standard", message: "libguile.so.12: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory"
>
> g-wrap is 1.9.6

This error means that g-wrap was compiled against a different version
of guile than what you have installed.  Uninstall the current version
of g-wrap and reconfigure, rebuild, and reinstall it..  Then rebuild
gnucash.