A/R and payments

Baurzhan Ismagulov ibr at radix50.net
Sun Feb 11 16:10:07 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 03:08:00PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> >All accounts -- A/R, transfer account, income account -- are in EUR.
>
> What's your Customer currrency setting?

Aha, after I changed the Customer's currency to EUR, I can see the newly
added invoices in the A/R with the correct Invoice value. Thanks!

> What's your LANG (locale) setting?

LANG=
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC="POSIX"
LC_TIME="POSIX"
LC_COLLATE="POSIX"
LC_MONETARY="POSIX"
LC_MESSAGES="POSIX"
LC_PAPER="POSIX"
LC_NAME="POSIX"
LC_ADDRESS="POSIX"
LC_TELEPHONE="POSIX"
LC_MEASUREMENT="POSIX"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="POSIX"
LC_ALL=

I still have some issues:

* I would expect that GnuCash refuses to post an invoice to an A/R
  account in another currency. Is the current behavior how it is
  intended to work?

* The Customer Report sometimes shows the list with both USD and EUR,
  and sometimes it doesn't show the EUR invoices.

* Is it possible to delete Customers and Invoices?

* It would be nice to have Customer and Invoice listings just like
  transactions, so that it's possible to see all of them without having
  to search them.

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov