Font size on reports

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:38:44 EST 2007

Where's the code that spits out the HTML.  I'll take a look at it.

Writing a CSS UI -> file thingie is over my head, though.  It's got a
billion options and you'd only get the simple stuff in a UI.  I was
thinking more like people could come up with "themes" and users could
download and install the theme CSS and select it for a different look.
 Any UI work would probably only be on the level of changing font
sizes, types and colors of typical data, nothing fancy.

The other thing that's nice about CSS is if you're just spitting out
vanilla HTML, that's good enough to style as long as the markup is
done consistently (i.e. H1 for page titles, H2 for section titles,
etc.)  You could get fancy with a little extra markup on the page to
identify data as a particular business object or something similar and
create the CSS based on what's being displayed (every other line
highlighting comes to mind, or negative numbers in a different style)

--
Eric Ladner