Charles Schwab OFX support.

Dinesh G Dutt didutt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:45:09 EST 2007

Hi,

I have online transaction download working well with Schwab. Using the AqHBCI
wizard, you'll need to enter the following info:
+ On the User Dialog Box, enter:
    - On the General Tab:
      + Schwab as the username, your weblogin as the customer name and userid.
      + Country is US and enter any random set of numbers as the Bank ID. It
         is not used in the actual download
    - On the OFX Tab:
       + Any random number as FID. It is not used
       + ORG & Broker ID is SCHWAB.COM
       + URL is https://ofx.schwab.com/cgi_dev/ofx_server
       + In the server options, I selected all of them except Bill Pay

Remember to click on OK on each tab after you're done. After you click on OK
in the OFX tab, you can select the "Get A/C" to retrieve your account list.

Hope this helps,

Dinesh

--
We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by
the depth of our answers.                               - Carl Sagan