Gnucash-2.0.4 Make Error

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Feb 20 14:15:06 EST 2007

Please make sure you CC the mailing list on replies.

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 11:06 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Josh Sled wrote:
>
> > Is anything interesting in /tmp/gnucash.trace?
>
> Josh,
>
>    I looked for such a file, but there is none.

Huh.  Are you able to write to /tmp?  Can you `touch` the file?  It
should be written to pretty readily when gnucash does nearly anything.

> > If you run the app under GDB, does it exit cleanly?
>
>    No, I always log in at a console and run 'startx' to fire up Xfce.
>
>    When the application hangs, I can kill it with ctrl-c.

Sorry, let me rephrase: please run the app under GDB to see if does not
exit cleanly.

    $ /usr/local/bin/gnucash-env gdb /usr/local/bin/gnucash-bin
    (gdb) run

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}