Charles Schwab OFX support.

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 22:54:38 EST 2007

Ed and everyone,

Sorry for not catching this the first time around, but DS is right
that directconnect won't do brokerage accounts correctly yet. It
succeeds for me with dividends and interest, but stock transactions
fail because aqbanking doesn't have all the necessary transaction
types yet.

You can import ofx/qfx for brokerage accounts through the File/Import
menu, but you have to download the ofx files separately rather than
by directconnect.

Dave