Gnucash compile fails at g-wrap

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 21 08:59:10 EST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Brian Go wrote:

> Having trouble compiling gnucash on OS/X Tiger using Darwin ports.  Can't
> seem to figure out why it's choking on g-wrap...

   I really don't like to write this, but I am glad to see others having
problems getting gnucash built and running. I don't feel quite as much the
PITA because of my problems.

   Earlier in my saga, I learned from Josh and Derek that gnucash requires
g-wrap-1.9.6 and will not work with -1.9.7. I uninstalled the latter
version, re-installed the former version and got past that barrier. Perhaps
it's the same for you.

HTH,

Rich