Gnucash-2.0.5 Run Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 21 22:57:42 EST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Try, as root:
> guile -c '(use-modules (ice-9 slib)) (require 'new-catalog)'

    Thanks, Derek. That built the new slibcat (with the addition of a closing
quote after new-catelog).

> PS: If this works then please update the FAQ at
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ

   Will do ... as soon as I get the rest cleaned up.

Now I see:

[rshepard at salmo ~]$ gnucash
ERROR: no code for module (g-wrap gw-wct)

   As I recall, there was a sequence in which libraries needed to be
installed. I have g-wrap-1.9.6 here. Do I need to re-install it now?

Rich