Another crash

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:14:37 EST 2007

On 2/23/07, Ariel <asgnucash at dsgml.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Donald Allen wrote:
>
> > Rebuilt with FEATURES=nosplit and that worked -- I have an executable
> with
> > symbols:
> >
> > file /usr/bin/gnucash
> > /usr/bin/gnucash: Bourne shell script text executable
>
> I assume you meant to run file /usr/bin/gnucash-bin

Yes, of course:

file /usr/bin/gnucash-bin
/usr/bin/gnucash-bin: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1
(SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not
stripped

But anyway, did you ever manage to trigger another crash?

Nope, but I am continuing to run under gdb.

/Don

        -Ariel