Entering stock sales on 1.8.12 (FreeBSD)

Oliver Iberien odilist at sonic.net
Fri Feb 23 12:39:31 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to follow the instructions for recording sales of shares at
http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/invest-sell1.html but it must refer to some
newer version of GnuCash that is not in the FreeBSD ports tree yet. I'm trying
to guess the order in which it wants items entered (apparently not the one
shown in the example at 8.7.1) and how this is combined with the pulldown
menus in 1.8.12 but absent in the illustrated version, with no luck. Is there
some older documentation left somewhere?

Thanks,

Oliver