update to 2.0.4?

Akakie akakie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:20:57 EST 2007

I am running GC2.0.3 on a MacBook, installed by MacPorts. GC2.0.4 apparently
fixes a problem I have so I would like to update. MacPorts doesn't have
2.0.4 yet, but I want to stay compatible with the MacPorts directories where
all the dependencies are installed.

I have instructions for 2.0.0 which I modified to use bzip2 and the MacPorts
directories (I hope). Could it be as simple as running:

curl -O
http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnucash/gnucash-2.0.4.tar.bz2
tar xfj gnucash-2.0.4.tar.bz2
cd gnucash-2.0.4
export CFLAGS="-L/opt/local/lib -I/opt/local/include"
export CPPFLAGS="-L/opt/local/lib -I/opt/local/include"
export LDFLAGS="-L/opt/local/lib"
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/local/share/guile/1.6/scripts/binoverride/
./configure --with-g-wrap-prefix=/opt/local --enable-compile-warnings
make
sudo make install