2.0.4 Backtrace on Start-up (99% solved)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 4 21:24:13 EST 2007

Hi,

Don't forget to CC the list on your replies.

I was afraid that this would be the issue..  The problem is that
guile 1.8 changed their allowances for semi-optional arguments.
#f should be a perfectly acceptable.

SVN doesn't use g-wrap, so it should be different.  Hopefully it'll work.

-derek