2.0.4 Backtrace on Start-up (99% solved)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 4 21:54:21 EST 2007

Hi,

While this analysis is accurate, #f should map to NULL, and that should
be allowed.  It could be a guile problem, or it could be a g-wrap problem.
Testing the swig wrappers in SVN Trunk would help.   Just use the
most recent revision in trunk.

-derek