2.0.4 Backtrace on Start-up (99% solved)

Kevin Kleinfelter kevin at kleinfelter.com
Fri Jan 5 15:08:18 EST 2007

Have to check out on a machine outside the firewall, but my Linux
machine iz inside the firewall.

I have noticed an import anomaly from the earlier, preinstalled 2.x
build.  My QIF file has a transaction with a "Cash" action.  (Quicken
2006 seems.to use this for transferring cash into/out-of an investment
account.  The older version gave an error message reporting that it
could not handle an action of "Cash".  2.0.99 crashes, trying to
display the error.

Should I file a bug report on this one?