New install of gnucash

Brian cabernet at webshield.net.au
Tue Jan 9 17:06:25 EST 2007

Background: New Install of Gnucash on Suse 10.2

I have copied over the .gnucash directory along with the whole directory
containing my main accounts file. The .gnome directory does not exist on
this system - but .gnome2 does. So I have not copied this directory over as
yet.

Gnucash starts up with the dialogue "To-Create Transaction Preparation". It
lists all of the monthly automatic transactions I have set up since starting the
business account. Beside each it says "ready to create". Does this sound
right, or is it duplicating something already in place ?

Brian