How to Clear All Accounts

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Jan 9 20:34:00 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 17:08 -0800, lakelover wrote:
> I started using GnuCash about mid-year in 2006, but only set up accounts and
> made a few entries. Now, I would like to start over. Is there a way to
> easily zero out all account entries for a fresh start?

File > Export > Export Accounts.

The file you save will be a "naked" gnucash datafile containing *just*
your Account tree and the Commodities it uses.  No transactions, no
business objects, no scheduled transactions, no budgets, no price db.
Just the accounts and commodities.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}