A First Gnucash LiveCD

Mark Gannon mark at truenorth.nu
Sat Jan 13 11:33:42 EST 2007

On Friday 12 January 2007 22:38, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> I'm a month behind the times, but I am not finding any peers or any seeds.
> I've looked at my firewall, but I'm sure that the teenager home from Uni
> has been downloading torrents OK.
You might want to try the torrent file at:
http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=3170

I made 2 versions and the first is no longer available.  I'm currently seeding
this version and there has been about 6 Gb of downloads from my system.

Please let me know whether this one works for you.

Regards,

Mark Gannon

--
"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going,
but I am on my way."

- Carl Sandburg