A First Gnucash LiveCD

Mark Gannon mark at truenorth.nu
Tue Jan 16 15:05:09 EST 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 10:35, Robert Heller wrote:
> Shouldn't just show up as mounted disks (just like CD-ROMs or Zip-Disks)?
In my experience it appears underneath the computer Icon as the next available
SCSI drive.  Thus, the user has to know where to look for it.  On SUSE KDE
based systems the behavior is to prompt the user as to whether they want to
look at the drive and then open the file browser. The latter behavior is
better for unfamilier users since it doesn't require knowledge of the drive
naming scheme etc.

Regards,

Mark Gannon

--
"I am an idealist. I don't know where I am going,
but I am on my way."

- Carl Sandburg