Entry of split transactions

Alan Su su.alan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:56:28 EST 2007

On 1/16/07, Graeme Nichols <gnichols at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Hello Alan,
>
> Seems to be peculiar to 2.0.4. It started doing that on my system (FC4)
> as well as soon as I upgraded. It's just a niggle. I simply tab down
> again or put the cursor in the correct field using my mouse.

hi Graeme,

thanks for the report; I agree it's really a minor quirk rather than a
substantial problem.  normally, tabbing down works well enough, but
with things like a paycheck where there are really a number of line
items to be entered, it gets tedious.  my current workaround is to hit
the up arrow key after updating the bottom split line, which causes
the new split to be created.  from there, getting to the new split
line is fairly straightforward.

thanks,

-alan